About this book
Endourology is an evolving subspecialty in Urology, and technological advances are ever-growing in this area. As a result, new problems arise in the workplace, that many urologists are unfamiliar with or unsure of how to resolve. It is therefore important that practising urologists have access to literature that can overcome these problems with both information and advice that is clear, concise and easy to reference.
Difficult Cases in Endourology serves as an on demand reference for consultation when faced with complex scenarios in the field of Endourology. Its comprehensive and accessible format make it a valuable resource for urologists at all levels, including residents, fellows and general practicing urologists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84882-083-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2013
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-84882-082-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-84882-083-8
- Buy this book on publisher's site