About this book
Network models are critical tools in business, management, science and industry. Network Models and Optimization: Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm Approach presents an insightful, comprehensive, and up-to-date treatment of multiple objective genetic algorithms to network optimization problems in many disciplines, such as engineering, computer science, operations research, transportation, telecommunication, and manufacturing.
Network Models and Optimization: Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm Approach extensively covers algorithms and applications, including shortest path problems, minimum cost flow problems, maximum flow problems, minimum spanning tree problems, travelling salesman and postman problems, location-allocation problems, project scheduling problems, multistage-based scheduling problems, logistics network problems, communication network problem, and network models in assembly line balancing problems, and airline fleet assignment problems.
Network Models and Optimization: Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm Approach can be used both as a student textbook and as a professional reference for practitioners in many disciplines who use network optimization methods to model and solve problems.
- Book Title Network Models and Optimization
- Book Subtitle Multiobjective Genetic Algorithm Approach
- Series Title Decision Engineering
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84800-181-7
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-84800-180-0
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-84996-746-4
- eBook ISBN 978-1-84800-181-7
- Series ISSN 1619-5736
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XIV, 692
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Engineering Economics, Organization, Logistics, Marketing
Operations Research/Decision Theory
Algorithm Analysis and Problem Complexity
- Buy this book on publisher's site