Table of contents
About this book
Recent Advances in Reliability and Quality in Design presents the latest theories and methods of reliability and quality, with emphasis on reliability and quality in design and modeling. Each chapter is written by active researchers and professionals with international reputations, providing material which bridges the gap between theory and practice to trigger new practices and research challenges.
Postgraduates, researchers, and practitioners in reliability engineering, maintenance engineering, quality engineering, operations research, industrial and systems engineering, mechanical engineering, computer engineering, management, and statistics will find this book a state-of-the-art survey of reliability and quality in design and practices.
Hoang Pham, FIEEE is a Professor in the Department of Industrial and Systems Engineering at Rutgers University in New Jersey, USA. His research interests include software reliability, system reliability modeling, maintenance, fault-tolerant computing, and biological systemability-risk assessment.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Recent Advances in Reliability and Quality in Design
- Series Title Springer Series in Reliability Engineering
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84800-113-8
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-84800-112-1
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-84996-729-7
- eBook ISBN 978-1-84800-113-8
- Series ISSN 1614-7839
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XXIV, 524
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Quality Control, Reliability, Safety and Risk
Industrial and Production Engineering
Systems Theory, Control
- Buy this book on publisher's site