Table of contents
About this book
Covering key areas of evaluation and methodology, client-side applications, specialist and novel technologies, along with initial appraisals of disabilities, this important book provides comprehenisve coverage of web accessibility.
Written by leading experts in the field, it provides an overview of existing research and also looks at future developments, providing a much deeper insight than can be obtained through existing research libraries, aggregations, or search engines. In tackling the subject from a research, rather than practitioner standpoint, scientists, engineers and postgraduate students will find a definitive and foundational text that includes field overviews, references, issues, new research, problems and solutions, and opinions from industrial experts and renowned academics from leading international institutions including Adobe, Google, IBM, W3C, and York, Dartmouth and Kansai Universities.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84800-050-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-84800-049-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-84800-050-6
- Series Print ISSN 1571-5035
- Buy this book on publisher's site