About this book
OpenGL Graphics Through Applications is a practical introduction to Computer Graphics with an emphasis on understanding through practice. Throughout the book, theory is followed by implementation using C / C++ to support student centred learning and complete programs are provided on the Springer website.
A procedural approach has been taken to algorithmic development while taking an object oriented approach when building artefacts from simple objects. The book covers a range of topics including:
•curves, surfaces and patterns
Robert Whitrow has taught computing courses from first year undergraduate to postgraduate MSc at a number of different universities.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84800-023-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-84800-022-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-84800-023-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site