Table of contents
Control of Nonholonomic Systems
New Control Algorithms for Robot Manipulators
New Trends in Kinematics and Localization Methods
Trajectory Planning Issues for Nonholonomic Systems
Applications of Robotic Systems
About these proceedings
"Robot Motion Control 2007" presents very recent results in robot motion and control. Forty-one short papers have been chosen from those presented at the sixth International Workshop on Robot Motion and Control held in Poland in June 2007. The authors of these papers have been carefully selected and represent leading institutions in this field.
The following recent developments are discussed: Design of trajectory planning schemes for nonholonomic systems with optimization of energy, torque limitations and other factors; vision-based Control; different applications of robotic systems in industry and everyday life, like medicine, education, entertainment and others.
The book is suitable for graduate students of automation and robotics, informatics and management, mechatronics, electronics and production engineering systems as well as scientists and researchers working in these fields.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84628-974-3
- Copyright Information Springer London 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-84628-973-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-974-3
- Series Print ISSN 0170-8643
- Series Online ISSN 1610-7411
- Buy this book on publisher's site