Table of contents
About this book
Intelligent Computing Everywhere reflects the current perception in various fields that modern computing applications are becoming increasingly challenged in terms of complexity and intelligence.
It investigates the relevance and relationship artificial intelligence maintains with "modern strands of computing" i.e. pervasive computing and ambient intelligence, bioinformatics, neuroinformatics, computing and the mind, non-classical computing and novel computing models, as well as DNA computing and quantum computing.
Each subject is examined from two main viewpoints, the first provides a state of the art introduction to a field such as DNA computing and the second investigates the subject from an artificial intelligence perspective.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84628-943-9
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Computer Science
- Print ISBN 978-1-84628-942-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-943-9
- Buy this book on publisher's site