Table of contents
About this book
Web Engineering: Modelling and Implementing Web Applications presents the state of the art approaches for obtaining a correct and complete Web software product from conceptual schemas, represented via well-known design notations.
Describing mature and consolidated approaches to developing complex applications, this edited volume is divided into three parts and covers the challenges web application developers face; design issues for web applications; and how to measure and evaluate web applications in a consistent way.
With contributions from leading researchers in the field this book will appeal to researchers and students as well as to software engineers, software architects and business analysts.
Editors and affiliations
- Book Title Web Engineering: Modelling and Implementing Web Applications
- Series Title Human-Computer Interaction Series
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84628-923-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-84628-922-4
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-84996-677-1
- eBook ISBN 978-1-84628-923-1
- Series ISSN 1571-5035
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages XII, 462
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
User Interfaces and Human Computer Interaction
- Buy this book on publisher's site
From the reviews:
"This book is a collection of proceedings on Web engineering. … This is a comprehensive book on Web engineering. It covers both the theoretical and practical aspects of Web engineering, making it accessible to both experienced and beginning Web engineers. … I feel it has enough qualities to be read as the definitive book on Web engineering." (Claudiu Popescu, ACM Computing Reviews, October, 2008)