Table of contents
About this book
Web Engineering: Modelling and Implementing Web Applications presents the state of the art approaches for obtaining a correct and complete Web software product from conceptual schemas, represented via well-known design notations.
Describing mature and consolidated approaches to developing complex applications, this edited volume is divided into three parts and covers the challenges web application developers face; design issues for web applications; and how to measure and evaluate web applications in a consistent way.
With contributions from leading researchers in the field this book will appeal to researchers and students as well as to software engineers, software architects and business analysts.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84628-923-1
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Computer Science Computer Science (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-84628-922-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-923-1
- Series Print ISSN 1571-5035
- Buy this book on publisher's site