Table of contents
About this book
The Maintenance Management Framework describes and reviews the concept, process and framework of modern maintenance management of complex systems; concentrating specifically on modern modelling tools (deterministic and empirical) for maintenance planning and scheduling. It presents a new perspective of maintenance management by:
- focusing on the course of maintenance actions;
- presenting a structure that ensures proper support for current maintenance managers;
- clarifying the functionality that is required from information technology when applied to maintenance and the functions of modern maintenance engineering; and
- creating a set of practical models for maintenance management planning and scheduling.
The discussion of all of these issues is supported through the use of case studies.
The Maintenance Management Framework will be beneficial for engineers and professionals involved in: maintenance management, maintenance engineering, operations management, quality, etc. It will also be of interest to graduate students and researchers in this field.
Dr Adolfo Crespo Márquez is an Associate Professor in the Department of Industrial Management, School of Engineering at the University of Seville. Within the area of maintenance, he has extensively participated in many engineering and consulting projects for numerous companies and for the Spanish Ministry of Science and Education.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84628-821-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-84628-820-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-821-0
- Series Print ISSN 1614-7839
- Buy this book on publisher's site