About this book
Robotic Urologic Surgery is a technical manual for the various robotic approaches to robotic urologic surgical procedures, with helpful hints to avoid pitfalls.
The book provides instructions on how to develop a successful robotics program, learn the various techniques, and improve outcomes. The chapters are written by leading robotic urologic surgeons around the world. The body of data available is reviewed using comparisons in table format and supported by schematic diagrams and anatomic photographs to illustrate the concept being discussed.
An accompanying DVD provides useful, instructional content.
This is an essential reading for all urologists as a reference to establish a robotics program, refine their surgical technique, and provide information to patients.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84628-704-6
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-84628-545-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-704-6
- Buy this book on publisher's site