About this book
Electrical power is ubiquitous and continuously increasing in demand, with the result that power systems often operate close to their stability and thermal ratings. In order to tackle this problem, extraordinary changes are now taking place in the electrical supply industry worldwide, and conventional electromechanical technologies are becoming replaced by power electronics equipment.
Improvement in the Quality of Delivery of Electrical Energy using Power Electronics Systems provides a detailed review of power electronics systems, covering both Flexible AC Transmissions Systems (FACTS) and Custom Power Systems (CUPS).
Improvement in the Quality of Delivery of Electrical Energy using Power Electronics Systems is a valuable resource for researchers and advanced postgraduate students in the fields of power quality improvement and distributed electrical power systems. This monograph will also be of interest to professionals working in industries such as telecommunication, where solutions are needed to improve the quality of the electrical power supply.
- Book Title Improvement in the Quality of Delivery of Electrical Energy using Power Electronics Systems
- Series Title Power Systems
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84628-649-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering Engineering (R0)
- Hardcover ISBN 978-1-84628-648-3
- Softcover ISBN 978-1-84996-636-8
- eBook ISBN 978-1-84628-649-0
- Series ISSN 1612-1287
- Edition Number 1
- Number of Pages X, 191
- Number of Illustrations 0 b/w illustrations, 0 illustrations in colour
Power Electronics, Electrical Machines and Networks
Circuits and Systems
Quality Control, Reliability, Safety and Risk
- Buy this book on publisher's site