Table of contents
About this book
The second revised and updated edition of Clinical Trials in Osteoporosis is a practical handbook on clinical trials in the growing field of osteoporosis. Topics covered include study design, technical issues, data collection, quality assurance, data analysis and presentation. It takes the user through the process step-by-step from start to finish, also providing a background on regulatory guidelines, ethical implications, endpoints, current therapies and the ideal drug to use.
Clinical Trials in Osteoporosis is intended to serve as a practical manual for clinicians and scientists coming to the subject new and to provide a standard for existing centers to measure themselves against.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84628-587-5
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2007
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine Medicine (R0)
- Print ISBN 978-1-84628-389-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-587-5
- Buy this book on publisher's site