About this book
Ultrasound has replaced X-ray as the main imaging modality for the diagnosis of pelvic floor disorders in the female. Most recent developments - volume contrast, speckle reduction and multi-slice imaging - have markedly enhanced spatial resolution and ease of use, with the result that ultrasound now enables cost-effective and non-invasive demonstration of bladder neck and pelvic organ mobility, vaginal, urethral and levator ani function and anatomy, and anorectal anatomy.
Atlas of Pelvic Floor Ultrasound provides an introduction to pelvic floor imaging, as well as a resource to be used during initial and more advanced practice.
This atlas is an invaluable resource for gynecologists, urogynecologists, female urologists, sonologists, radiologists, and physiotherapists.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84628-584-4
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2008
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-84628-520-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-584-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site