Table of contents
About these proceedings
Robot Motion and Control presents very recent results in robot motion and control. Twenty papers have been chosen and expanded from fifty-three presented at the Fourth International Workshop on Robot Motion and Control held in Poland in June 2004. The authors of these papers have been carefully selected and represent leading institutions in this field.
The following recent developments are discussed:
- Design of trajectory planning schemes for holonomic and nonholonomic systems with optimization of energy, torque limitations and other factors.
- New control algorithms for industrial robots, nonholonomic systems and legged robots.
- Different applications of robotic systems in industry and everyday life, like medicine, education, entertainment and others.
The book is suitable for graduate students of automation and robotics, informatics and management, mechatronics, electronics and production engineering systems as well as scientists and researchers working in these fields.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84628-405-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Engineering
- Print ISBN 978-1-84628-404-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-405-2
- Series Print ISSN 0170-8643
- Buy this book on publisher's site