About this book
Clinical Atlas of Interstitial Lung Disease is designed to complement and enhance the bedside, clinic, and office education of residents and fellows in training, postgraduates working for higher degrees, and physicians who deal with the patients with interstitial lung disease. It is an illustrated supplement to the numerous specialist material available, providing an easy and clinically relevant primer to the various interstitial lung diseases.
The book contains a wealth of stunning pictorial images that support the concise and practical descriptions of important interstitial lung diseases. Its detailed structure allows physicians to combine evaluation of the signs and symptoms with disease patterns observed by chest radiography, high-resolution computed tomography, bronchoscopy, pathohistologic and cytologic imaging.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84628-326-0
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London Limited 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-84628-320-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-326-0
- Buy this book on publisher's site