About this book
Tumor Neurosurgery is a compilation by a faculty of internationally recognized expert authors to provide information on the basic knowledge and clinical management required for optimal care of neurosurgical patients.
The text is an up-to-date synopsis of the field of tumor neurosurgery from an international perspective which covers the most common clinical conditions encountered by neurosurgeons in this area. The chapters cover investigative studies, perioperative care, the role of newer techniques, and management of tumors.
Tumor Neurosurgery is a useful tool for neurosurgeons to consult for both basic and more sophisticated information and procedures in tumor neurosurgery.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-84628-294-2
- Copyright Information Springer-Verlag London 2006
- Publisher Name Springer, London
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-84628-291-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-84628-294-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site