About this book
Super-Resolution Microscopy Techniques in the Neurosciences serves as a comprehensive description of current super-resolution techniques, including the physical principles that allowed for their development, some of the most recent neurobiological applications, and selected information for the practical use of these technologies. Written for the Neuromethods series, this detailed work contains contributions from experts in the field, and provides key implementation advice to ensure successful results in the lab.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Super-Resolution Microscopy Techniques in the Neurosciences is an ideal guide for researchers aiming to continue increasing the resolution in the imaging capabilities of neuroscientists and thereby changing the perspective in which cellular biology processes are understood at the nanometer scale.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-983-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-982-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-983-3
- Series Print ISSN 0893-2336
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6045
- Buy this book on publisher's site