About this book
In Developmental Biology of the Sea Urchin and Other Marine Invertebrates: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are now used to study sea urchins and other marine invertebrates in the laboratory. These include methods and protocols on imaging, other useful experimental tools for cell, developmental biology research, variety of molecular biological methods, and strategies for utilizing the sea urchin genome. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Developmental Biology of the Sea Urchin and other Marine Invertebrates: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study into sea urchins and other marine invertebrates.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-974-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-973-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-974-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site