About this book
Many fundamental discoveries concerning epigenetics and the elucidation of mechanisms of epigenetic regulation have developed from studies performed in plants. In Plant Epigenetics and Epigenomics: Methods and Protocols , leading scientists in the epigenetics field describe comprehensive techniques that have been developed to understand the plant epigenetic landscape. These include recently developed methods and techniques for analysis of epigenetically regulated traits, such as flowering time, transposon activation, genomic imprinting and genome dosage effects. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoidance of known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Plant Epigenetics and Epigenomics: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study of plant epigenetic phenomena using advanced contemporary methods.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-773-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-772-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-773-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site