About this book
Covering ocular pharmacokinetics, pharmacodynamics, and toxicology, Ocular Pharmacology and Toxicology provides ophthalmologists, toxicologists, and pharmacologists with both an introduction to the proper methods for ocular pharmacology and toxicology as well as providing practical methodologies for conducting ocular studies. Expert authors have contributed detailed chapters on study design, analysis, and routes to regulatory approval for various types and routes of ophthalmic drugs. As a volume in the Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology series, chapters feature the kind of in-depth specifics and implementation advice to ensure successful results.
Practical and authoritative, Ocular Pharmacology and Toxicology serves as an ideal basis of training in the proper design and conduct of essential studies to accurately determine pharmacokinetics and ocular toxicity from the systemic, topical, periocular, or intraocular administration of drugs or compounds, from the use of ocular medical devices and from ocular surgical procedures.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-745-7
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-744-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-745-7
- Series Print ISSN 1557-2153
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6053
- Buy this book on publisher's site