About this book
Complement Systems: Methods and Protocols is composed of 32 individual chapters that describe a variety of protocols to purify and analyze the activity of the individual complement components or pathways. It includes assays that describe detection of complement SNPs, clinical methods to evaluate complement system activation and data interpretation. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biologyseries format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Complement Systems: Methods and Protocols provides a collection of well-established “classical” assays and recently developed “new” assays to analyze the complement system activation will be useful to a wide audience of scientists.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-724-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2014
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-723-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-724-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site