Table of contents
About this book
Featuring a diverse array of model organisms and scientific techniques, Sirtuins: Methods and Protocols collects detailed contributions from experts in the field addressing this vital family of genes. Opening with methods to generate sirtuin biology tools, the book continues by covering methods to identify sirtuin substrates, to measure sirtuin activity, and to study sirtuin biology. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and easy to use, Sirtuins: Methods and Protocols presents detailed protocols for sirtuin research that can be followed directly or modified to investigate new areas of sirtuin biology.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-637-5
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-636-8
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-637-5
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site
- Industry Sectors