About this book
In Epiblast Stem Cells: Methods and Protocols, expect researchers in the field provide a detailed collection of techniques and protocols useful to the study of the biology of the pluripotent epiblast. These include methods and techniques used to study epiblast development in different amniotes. This collection brings together contributions from the fields of embryology, stem cell biology and developmental biology together, providing a single volume with detailed procedures for the isolation and culture of epiblasts at different stages of development, and techniques for the study of differentiation into specific lineages. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, a complete list of the necessary materials and reagents, detailed laboratory protocols, and extensive notes providing suggestions on troubleshooting and how to overcome common difficulties.
Comprehensive and cutting-edge, Epiblast Stem Cells: Methods and Protocols serves as a resource to individuals interested in studying the biology of pluripotent cells.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-628-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-627-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-628-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site