About this book
The second edition of Biological Aging: Methods and Protocols expands upon the previous edition with current, detailed, useful and promising methods currently available to study aging. With new chapters on protocols that detail aging cell culture as well as many more contemporary approaches such as nuclear transfer, microarray and proteomics technologies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Biological Aging: Methods and Protocols, Second Edition details the most recent breakthroughs in technology that have served to advance the study of aging.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-556-9
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-555-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-556-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site