About this book
Peptides are used ubiquitously for studies in biology, biochemistry, chemical biology, peptide based medicinal chemistry, and many other areas of research. There is a number of marketed peptide drugs, and the prospects for the development of new peptide drugs are very encouraging. The second edition of Peptide Synthesis and Applications expands upon the previous editions with current, detailed methodologies for peptide synthesis. With new chapters on laboratory protocols for both the specialist and the non-specialist. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Peptide Synthesis and Application, Second Edition seeks to aid scientists in understanding different approaches to the synthesis of peptides by using a broad range of methods and strategies.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-544-6
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-543-9
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-544-6
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site