Table of contents
About this book
In Nucleic Acid Chemistry: Methods and Protocols, expert researches in the field detail techniques and approaches for the detection of DNA and RNA. These techniques include the recovery of trace amounts of DNA for amplification and analysis, new qPCR chemistries, new application of isothermal amplification techniques, assays with visual or electric signals for point-of-care diagnostics, improvement of fluorescent in situ hybridization, and new signal amplification techniques. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Nucleic Acid Chemistry: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study of detection for DNA and RNA.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-535-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-534-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-535-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site