Table of contents
About this book
Genetic toxicology is recognized by geneticists and researchers concerned with the genetic impact of man-made chemicals. In Genotoxicity Assessment: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field provide comprehensive genetic toxicology protocols. These include in vitro and in vivo protocols on mutation assays, cytogenetic techniques, and primary DNA damage, assays in alternate to animal models, and updated ICH guidelines. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, the chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step and readily reproducible laboratory protocols, as well as key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Genotoxicity Assessment: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid research students and scientists working in regulatory toxicology as well as biomedical, biochemical and pharmaceutical sciences.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-529-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-528-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-529-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site