About this book
Systems biology can now be considered an established and fundamental field in life sciences. It has moved from the identification of molecular 'parts lists' for living organisms towards synthesising information from different 'omics'-based approaches to generate and test new hypotheses about how biological systems work. In Silico Systems Biology: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail a practical set of chapters based often on actual materials used and develop for face-to-face training with examples and case studies.Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, step-by-step workflows, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Silico Systems Biology: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study of network biology and mathematical models of biological systems.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-450-0
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-449-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-450-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site