About this book
The study of plant mineral nutrition has both academic and applied aspects to it. Today, research into plant mineral nutrition is more pertinent than ever in the face of a growing world population and the increasing need for sustainable agriculture. In Plant Mineral Nutrients: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail a comprehensive collection of methodologies that are routinely used in plant mineral nutrition research. These include methods and protocols for plant growth parameters, ion contents and composition, soil analyses, flux measurements and the use of public facilities for high throughput analyses. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Plant Mineral Nutrients: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientist in the further study of into plants and their mineral nutrients.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-152-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-151-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-152-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site