About this book
This volume presents an overview of the latest advances in the field of regenerative medicine and cell therapy, spanning topics such as neurological, ocular surface, skin, cardiac, musculoskeletal, liver, and gastrointestinal diseases and diabetes, in addition to germ line and cord blood stem cells. The chapters have been written by renowned experts in the field of regenerative medicine, and are considered a valuable resource for biomedical researchers and clinicians.
Readership: Scientists in the field of regenerative medicine, clinicians and specialists, and patients or the general public who wish to seek additional information about specific treatment options.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-62703-098-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-1-62703-097-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-62703-098-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site