Table of contents
About this book
Fully revised and updated, the Handbook serves as a practical guide to endovascular methods and as a concise reference for neurovascular anatomy and published data about cerebrovascular disease from a neurointerventionalist’s perspective. Divided into three parts, the book covers:
* Fundamentals of neurovascular anatomy and basic angiographic techniques;
* Interventional Techniques and endovascular methods, along with useful device information and tips and tricks for daily practice;
* Specific Disease States, with essential clinical information about commonly encountered conditions.
New features in the 2nd Edition include:
* Global Gems that illuminate aspects of the field outside the United States;
* Angio-anatomic and angio-pathologic image correlates;
* Newly released clinical study results influencing neurointerventional practice;
* Information on emerging technologies in this rapidly advancing field.
The Handbook is a vital resource for all clinicians involved in neurointerventional practice, including radiologists, neurosurgeons, neurologists, cardiologists, and vascular surgeons.
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-946-4
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media New York 2013
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Medicine
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-945-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-946-4
- Buy this book on publisher's site