About this book
Stem cell mobilization represents a transient increase in the levels of circulating stem and progenitor cells. In Stem Cell Mobilization: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field detail cell mobilization methodology and recent developments in the field for basic and biomedical research community. Specifically clinical hematopoietic progenitor cell mobilization protocols, frontiers in mobilization and analysis of non-hematopoietic progenitors, mesenchymal progenitor cells, monocyte-derived fibroblast progenitors, and very small embryonic like cells. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and practical, Stem Cell Mobilization: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid scientists in the further study of this important stem cell research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-943-3
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-942-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-943-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site