About this book
Stem cells, whose impact will be revolutionary, provide enormous opportunities for both biological and future clinical applications. This book addresses state-of-the art concepts on stem cell nano-engineering, pluripotent stem cells, and cellular reprogramming as well as regenerative medicine.
Advances in Stem Cell Research is an important volume, as it is comprehensive and covers all new aspects of stem cell biology, from basic research to clinical applications. There are 18 chapters written by internationally renowned stem cell scientists. This up-to-date text will give the reader a complete understanding of the exciting stem cell science and its applications. It will serve as a valuable reference for researchers and students.A valuable books for postgraduate students and advanced undergraduate students in cell biology, genetics, developmental biology, and biotechnology; stem cell researchers and clinicians; engineers in the field of regenerative medicine.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-940-2
- Copyright Information Springer Science + Bussines Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Biomedical and Life Sciences
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-939-6
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-940-2
- Buy this book on publisher's site