About this book
With significant developments in the areas of chromatography and spectroscopy as well as the unique inherent chemical diversity of natural products, vital in drug research, natural products research has gained new momentum. Fully updating and adding to the previous two editions, Natural Products Isolation, Third Edition documents the latest methods and technologies for natural products isolation with a combination of all new chapters and revised and expanded classic methods. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and expert tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and up-to-date, Natural Products Isolation, Third Edition provides the substantial background information needed by budding natural product researchers as well offering an invaluable reference guide to available methodologies and techniques for the more experienced researchers.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-624-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-623-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-624-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site