About this book
Recent studies have discovered new known and characterized cytokines, allowing for advancement in miniaturization of micro-analytical methods as well as the extensive development of bio-informatics and nanotechnology. These advancements have allowed researchers to reduces sample sizes making for more accurate determinations then previously possible. In Cytokine Protocols: Second Edition, expert researchers in the field detail many of the methods which are now commonly used to study cytokines. These methods and techniques for studying cytokines include historical importance and the importance of researchers using bioassay, quantification, and characterization of cytokine related RNAs, posttranscriptional modifications of RNA, either naturally or artificially, and observations at the protein level. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, the chapters include the kind of detailed description and implementation advice that is crucial for getting optimal results in the laboratory.
Authoritative and practical, Cytokine Protocols: Second Edition seeks to aid scientists in furthering the crucially important advancement of cytokine research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-439-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2012
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-438-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-439-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site