Table of contents
About this book
Progress in functional proteomics has been limited for a long time, partially caused by limitations in assay sensitivity and sample capacity; however, protein microarrays have the ability to overcome these limitations so that a highly parallel analysis of hundreds of proteins in thousands of samples is attainable. In Protein Microarrays: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers in the field present an up-to-date collection of robust strategies in the field of protein microarrays and summarize recent advantages in the field of printing technologies, the development of suitable surface materials, as well as detection and quantification technologies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and key notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and cutting-edge, Protein Microarrays: Methods and Protocols aims to stimulate the application and further advancement of this powerful technology in labs worldwide.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-61779-286-1
- Copyright Information Springer Science+Business Media, LLC 2011
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-61779-285-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-61779-286-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site