About this book
While the utilization of microarrays for gene expression studies has been widely published, Microarray Methods for Drug Discovery describes the use of this technology for a multitude of other vital applications. Covering the field of drug discovery through its various aspects, including high throughput screening, target identification, drug metabolism and toxicity screening as well as clinical sample handling, this volume also addresses new emerging fields like miRNA profiling, ribonomic and glycomic profiling. All chapters, contributed by experts in the field, follow the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, which is comprised of brief introductions, lists of required materials and reagents, readily reproducible, step-by-step lab protocols, along with detailed tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls, making this book an easy read for investigators at all levels of expertise.
Authoritative and cutting-edge, Microarray Methods for Drug Discovery provides an ideal desk reference for scientists who wish to use microarray technology in order to better understand a variety of biological interactions in their respective fields.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-60761-663-4
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2010
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-60761-662-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-60761-663-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site