About this book
The study of functional glycomics requires the continuous development of rapid and sensitive methods for the identification of glycan structures and integration to structure-function relationships. In Functional Glycomics: Methods and Protocols, a panel of world-renowned experts provide new developments and emerging glycomics techniques in the form of detailed protocols exploring the fundamental challenges and most cutting-edge novel applications. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters in this volume present brief introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and notes sections, highlighting key tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and easy to use, Functional Glycomics: Methods and Protocols serves as an ideal reference for scientists working in biochemistry, molecular biology, cell biology, immunology, microbiology, and virology and a guide to appropriate techniques and the design of achievable research plans in this vital field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-60761-454-8
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2010
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-60761-453-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-60761-454-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site