About this book
With nearly one hundred years of intensive study, lipids have proven to be a vital and ever-more-promising area of cell biological research. In Liposomes: Methods and Protocols, leading experts in the related fields explore cutting-edge experimental methods involving all aspects of lipids as essential components of the cell membrane. Volume 2: Biological Membrane Models focuses on detailed methods for the use of liposomes in studying a variety of biochemical and biophysical membrane phenomena concomitant with chapters describing a great palette of state-of-the-art analytical technologies. As a volume in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series, the chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and authoritative, Liposomes: Methods and Protocols promises to be an essential source of practical know-how for every investigator, young and seasoned alike, whose research area involves in one way or another phospholipids, glycolipids, or cholesterol.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-60761-447-0
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2010
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-60761-446-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-60761-447-0
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site