Table of contents
About this book
Since the development of the concept of "proteomics," great progress has granted deeper insight into the cellular network, but the enormous range of protein abundance, dynamics, and interactions leaves many further challenges in the field. In Proteomics: Methods and Protocols, experts in proteomic research have contributed detailed techniques, which present an overview of the contemporary challenges and possibilities in the various areas of proteomics, as well as cutting-edge protocols that provide concrete examples for successful proteome analysis. Written in the clear and concise Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and easy-to-use, Proteomics: Methods and Protocols will serve as a valuable reference book for laboratories around the world and raise interest in the complex and vital field of proteomics research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-60761-157-8
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2009
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-60761-156-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-60761-157-8
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site