Table of contents
About this book
In the last 20 years, research activity using the zebrafish Danio rerio has increased dramatically, due in part to the ease of breeding and raising them, their genetic tractability, embryonic accessibility, and their imaging potential. In Zebrafish: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers provide a collection of experimental techniques for the genetic modification, manipulation, and in vivo live imaging of zebrafish. This volume collects sophisticated and practical techniques, including several not yet widely known, from laboratories around the world. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters include brief introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Authoritative and accessible, Zebrafish: Methods and Protocols seeks to aid and inspire scientists utilizing this versatile animal model in their research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-60327-977-2
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2009
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-60327-976-5
- Online ISBN 978-1-60327-977-2
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site