About this book
In the dramatic and rapidly developing field of neural transplantation for CNS repair, the most powerful contributor has been the vital research focusing on stem cells. In Neural Cell Transplantation: Methods and Protocols, leading experts in the field examine tried-and-true laboratory techniques in order to supply scientists with a firm foundation upon which further advancements can be based. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, the chapters of this volume include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible protocols, and Notes sections, which examine tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Cutting-edge and easy to use, Neural Cell Transplantation: Methods and Protocols provides the most thorough and essential protocols that will allow new generations of neuroscientists to enter and contribute to this uniquely inspiring field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-60327-931-4
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2009
- Publisher Name Humana Press, Totowa, NJ
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-60327-930-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-60327-931-4
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site