Table of contents
About this book
Since the discovery of DNA structure and throughout the ensuing "DNA era," the field of DNA replication has expanded to cover a vast number of experimental systems. In DNA Replication: Methods and Protocols, expert researchers present a collection of techniques and approaches used to investigate DNA replication with an emphasis on the most recent technological developments. Beginning with several informative introductory review chapters, this extensive volume is organized for clarity while fully encouraging innovation by the mixing of methods to create new techniques. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, chapters contain brief introductions to the topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and notes on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and cutting-edge, DNA Replication: Methods and Protocols provides an excellent tool for both established laboratories and individuals new to this exciting field of research.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-60327-815-7
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2009
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-60327-814-0
- Online ISBN 978-1-60327-815-7
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site