About this book
With a wide variety of investigative approaches, T cell immunology is a vital and open field of study. In T Cell Protocols, Second Edition, an international panel of experts contribute fully updated classic protocols as well as newly established novel techniques for the study of T lymphocyte biology. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, the chapters in this volume provide brief introductions to the topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and Notes sections which collect expert tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Up-to-date and easy to use, T Cell Protocols, Second Edition is an ideal guide for young investigators new to the complex field of immunology as well as a valuable, concise resource for experienced scientists searching for clear, efficacious descriptions of novel methods.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-60327-527-9
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2009
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-587-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-60327-527-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- About this book