About this book
Due to the vital biological importance of RNA and proteins functioning together within a cell, a protocol volume describing experimental procedures to study their interactions should find a home in many laboratories. RNA-Protein Interaction Protocols, Second Edition updates, complements, and expands upon the popular first edition by providing a collection of cutting-edge techniques developed or refined in the past few years along with tried-and-true methods. The expert contributors explore the isolation and characterization of RNA-protein complexes, the analysis and measurement of RNA-protein interaction, and related novel techniques and strategies. Written in the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, the chapters include brief introductions to the material, lists of necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and a Notes section which highlights tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls.
Comprehensive and up-to-date, RNA-Protein Interaction Protocols, Second Edition is an ideal guide for researchers continuing the study of this all-important biological partnership.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-60327-475-3
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2008
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-419-7
- Online ISBN 978-1-60327-475-3
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site