About this book
With the ever-increasing volume of information in clinical medicine, researchers and health professionals need computer-based storage, processing and dissemination. In Clinical Bioinformatics, leading experts in the field provide a series of articles focusing on software applications used to translate information into outcomes of clinical relevance. Covering such topics as gene discovery, gene function (microarrays), DNA mutation analysis, proteomics, online approaches and resources, and informatics in clinical practice, this volume concisely yet thoroughly explores its cutting edge subject.
In this emerging "omics" era, Clinical Bioinformatics is the perfect guide for researchers and clinical scientists to unlock the complex, dense, and ever-growing accumulation of medical information.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-60327-148-6
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2008
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-791-4
- Online ISBN 978-1-60327-148-6
- Series Print ISSN 1543-1894
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6037
- Buy this book on publisher's site