About this book
As an extension of artificial intelligence research, artificial neural networks (ANN) aim to simulate intelligent behavior by mimicking the way that biological neural networks function. In Artificial Neural Networks, an international panel of experts report the history of the application of ANN to chemical and biological problems, provide a guide to network architectures, training and the extraction of rules from trained networks, and cover many cutting-edge examples of the application of ANN to chemistry and biology. In the tradition of the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology™ series, this volume exhibits clear, easy-to-use information with many step-by-step laboratory protocols.
Comprehensive and state-of-the-art, Artificial Neural Networks is an excellent guide to this accelerating technological field of study.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-60327-101-1
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2009
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-718-1
- Online ISBN 978-1-60327-101-1
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site