About this book
The field of toxicogenomics has been growing quickly, yet with rapid growth comes the need to periodically reflect on the nature of the field. Essential Concepts in Toxicogenomics collects reviews, opinion pieces and case studies from the leading experts in this dynamic field with a focus on its application to pharmaceuticals. Topics covered include issues that affect the quality of toxicogenomics experiments, statistical approaches to their data analysis, the use of such data to build toxicogenomic models, and the utilization of genomics to identify biomarkers within the preclinical and clinical arenas. Although not in the standard Methods in Molecular Biology™ series format, this volume retains the practicality and usefulness of the highly successful series.
Informative and cutting-edge, Essential Concepts in Toxicogenomics is an ideal resource for pharmaceutical companies, chemical manufacturers, toxicologists, and all who must keep up-to-date on progress in this vital and important field.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-60327-048-9
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2008
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-638-2
- Online ISBN 978-1-60327-048-9
- Series Print ISSN 1064-3745
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6029
- Buy this book on publisher's site