About this book
Over the past decades, the pathogenesis, diagnosis, treatment and prevention of cardiovascular diseases have been benefited significantly from intensive research activities. In order to provide a comprehensive "manual" in a field that has become as broad and deep as cardiovascular medicine, Vascular Biology Protocols covers a wide spectrum of in vivo and in vitro techniques encompassing biochemical, pharmacological and molecular biology disciplines which are currently used to assess vascular disease progression. Each chapter included in this volume focuses on a specific vascular biology technique and describes various applications as well as caveats of these techniques. The protocols included here are described in detail, allowing beginners with little experience in the field of vascular biology to embark on new research projects.
Comprehensive and easy-to-use, Vascular Biology Protocols will prove valuable for all those who wish to broaden their knowledge of cardiovascular research tools.
Editors and affiliations
- DOI https://doi.org/10.1007/978-1-59745-571-8
- Copyright Information Humana Press 2007
- Publisher Name Humana Press
- eBook Packages Springer Protocols
- Print ISBN 978-1-58829-574-3
- Online ISBN 978-1-59745-571-8
- Series Print ISSN 1543-1894
- Series Online ISSN 1940-6037
- Buy this book on publisher's site